Content Marketing is tough.
You want to start a blog to promote your business or to engage better with your audience, and provide them knowledge.
What’s the first thing you decide?
That you’d be consistent in writing an article a day or week or month (?)!
Yeah, that’s right.
Most marketers think that content marketing is about writing and publishing consistent content, and as frequently as possible.
Most companies hire several content managers whose jobs are to churn out “new” content every week, but nobody’s checking whether the content is of good quality.
We have seen high-tech companies publishing content like dessert recipes, Christmas gift lists, and their office news for their blog, thinking that their customers love what they are doing!
BREAKING CONTENT COURSE
At RankJack, we focus on a very high quality content that’s hard to match in your industry.
We aim to write each content that will get you more leads, and more business.
We didn’t invent anything new. Secretly, all top marketers know that of all the content that they produce, only a few of them actually get them any leads.
Our job is to find that few articles that would get your leads and produce only those articles, and crank up the distribution so that everyone and their mothers in the industry reads our articles because it’s that damn good.
We teach the same approach to you in this course.
Everything’s revealed, nothing hidden.
And we’re giving it away for free!
Because we believe in sharing knowledge that we learnt from others for free. We only charge you for what we develop for you.
Before you start this course, we assume that you have a basic blog set up and ready to roll.
Also, we assume that you are not a lifestyle blogger or travel blogger who should be churning more articles to keep their audience entertained or engaged.
We are looking at businesses who want to get more leads and revenues with their content marketing strategies.
If you think you are ready to learn, sign up now to get your first FREE lesson today.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Sales Funnel
- Understand the needs and buying journey of your users
- Create various Sales Funnels to convert into sales
- Content Research
- What type of content you should be writing to get more leads
- Content Planning
- When and how to plan your content calendar (Hint: It’s not everyday!)
- You will get a BONUS content calendar template that’s easy to use by everyone in your team
- Writing content that gets you more leads
- Learn how to capture your audience’s attention with a structured guideline to writing content.
- Content Distribution
- This is where you’ll spend most of your time so buckle up for this!
- Most of the marketers ignore this step or take it lightly whereas this is the most important step in this course
- Setting up your analytics for success
- Set up analytics to track the performance of your content and measure its ROI
- Learn what metrics to follow (and more importantly, what to ignore!)
- Fixing technical aspects of your blog for SEO
- Learn how to fix settings in your blog to improve your SEOs
- Ideally, this should be the first thing to do, but we advice you to build your traffic first, and then worry about optimizing for SEO.
- Tools to use
- We’ll give you a list of tools – free and paid – that we use to write successful content
- For all the paid tools, we will provide alternative tools for beginners so that you don’t burn a hole in your pocket with expensive tools
- And more…